• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The time for Brexit debate is over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time for Brexit debate is over

There was a majority for Brexit and the people should get it.
    A real Brexit, not some sham BRINO, which will allow the EU to make decisions for the UK.
    Simply leave with no deal.
    Remainers believe they're more intelligent than Brexiters.
    If that's true then intelligence is the ability to cope or adapt with the environment one finds oneself in.
    Remainers can leave, obtain dual nationality, get jobs in Europe on the basis of their exceptional skills, if they have such, take over lower-level jobs, whatever.
    In a JRM-Johnson model society, high earners will pay less tax anyway.

SO let's move on and all support a real, full, aka hard Brexit.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Remainers believe they're more intelligent than Brexiters.
    If that's true then intelligence is the ability to cope or adapt with the environment one finds oneself in.
    Yet YOU consistently now claim that if the vote were to be re-run you would vote FOR Brexit. So in essence, you hanker for the chance to become a Brexiter. Not much of a poster boy for the "intelligent Remainer", are you?
    Make your tiny mind up for once.
    You are a blowhard flibbertigibbet with all the credibility of a Corbyn manifesto pledge!

That really does make you a special kind of stupid. Will you change your mind again the next time the wind changes direction and blows a different particle of cow-dung through your ear for you to feverishly utilise as your grey matter?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Yet YOU consistently now claim that if the vote were to be re-run you would vote FOR Brexit. So in essence, you hanker for the chance to become a Brexiter. Not much of a poster boy for the "intelligent Remainer", are you?
      Make your tiny mind up for once.
      You are a blowhard flibbertigibbet with all the credibility of a Corbyn manifesto pledge!

That really does make you a special kind of stupid. Will you change your mind again the next time the wind changes direction and blows a different particle of cow-dung through your ear for you to feverishly utilise as your grey matter?

If verbal diarrhoea was postively correlated with IQ, you'd be Einstein.
      Sadly it's not.

Interesting how many Brexiters now don't want a real Brexit.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Remainers can leave, obtain dual nationality.
        Except that some countries (including mine) don't allow dual nationality

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          Except that some countries (including mine) don't allow dual nationality
          Well if you have to pick, you have a choice:

The UK or the rest of Europe?

Post Brexit which will have more opportunities?
          It's a judgement call and depends on sector etc.
          In my sector, pharma, I have no doubt it's Europe - much of the pharma ecosystem is simply following the EMA to the Amsterdam-Brussels corridor.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

In my sector, pharma, I have no doubt it's Europe - much of the pharma ecosystem is simply following the EMA to the Amsterdam-Brussels corridor.
            That will be quite a commute from your tumbledown finca in darkest Portugal.

I expect you will just use that magic carpet of yours Walter eh?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

If verbal diarrhoea was postively correlated with IQ, you'd be Einstein.
              Sadly it's not.

Interesting how many Brexiters now don't want a real Brexit.

what you post would need to evolve for millennia to become as coherent as diarrhoea.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                what you post would need to evolve for millennia to become as coherent as diarrhoea.
                So you don't agree with my post then?
                Closet Remainer just posting pro-Brexit bollux for the sake of it?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

This appears to be a post signalling that you should shut your piehole.

I concur that you should shut your piehole.

If you want to add a poll, I'd be happy to complete that poll by checking the option: "sas should shut his piehole".

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    This appears to be a post signalling that you should shut your piehole.

I concur that you should shut your piehole.

If you want to add a poll, I'd be happy to complete that poll by checking the option: "sas should shut his piehole".

HTH.
                    So much hostility from Brexiters.
                    If this is how you behave when you've won, I'd hate to see it when you lost.

Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X