• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Winter tour....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Winter tour....

so it came up in conversation last night about our recent summer tour to the caravan site, where are we off to this winter then? suggestions please people....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

http://talk.aboutbeanies.com/

Comment

http://americaneaglearchives.com/
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I nominate: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
          Probably not a good idea. These people have access to guns if we really piss them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

These sites are moderated too much. We won’t last 5 minutes
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

"Probably not a good idea. These people have access to guns if we really piss them off."

They would have to have a pretty good gun to get us over here though. Maybe it is that Super Gun that Saddam was building.

I would suggest that we all go to a nominated chat room and simply annoy everybody by harping on about IT/Govt/House Prices/Immigration etc
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Wasn't there a forum somewhere for would be emigre's to the UK? - detailed how to get onto the FTV programme etc...
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

is there a forum for pimps, so we can pi$$ them off with our contracting wow's ??
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Weight Watchers support forum anyone?
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                    X