• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mystic Prawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mystic Prawn

I will tell you when the current stock market correction / crash has bottomed out and it's safe to re-enter the equities markets.

Standby...don't buy yet.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I will tell you when the current stock market correction / crash has bottomed out and it's safe to re-enter the equities markets.

Standby...don't buy yet.
    PSSST! - want to buy some magic beans??

Comment

Standby...don't buy yet.
      Oh ffs, where have you been this afternoon???

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Oh ffs, where have you been this afternoon???

You haven't gone all in on the first bull-trap?

Comment

I'm going to need a second opinion from scooty.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            I'm going to need a second opinion from scooty.
            Scooty has bet the house on BTC. I have a wood-store he can live in his old age, in return for chores.

Comment

Standby...don't buy yet.
              You gotta dress for success....

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                Scooty has bet the house on BTC. I have a wood-store he can live in his old age, in return for chores.
                I mainly want a second opinion from scooty as a baseline for the opposite of sound financial advice while my assets go to the moon under Prawny's careful custodianship.

Where do I sign up and what is the monthly fee?

Comment

You haven't gone all in on the first bull-trap?

I sure did, all gains are tax free on ISA, so nothing to lose, right?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    I sure did, all gains are tax free on ISA, so nothing to lose, right?
                    Hmmm, what did you invest in, or is it cash parked in the ISA wrapper?

Comment

Working...
                    X