• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris Bottles It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris Bottles It

Boris Johnson has 'given up hope' of replacing Theresa May as prime minister

Originally posted by Some Tory
    I don't think Boris will do it in the end because he will realise the same as last time, he will bottle it because he will realise he doesn't have the support and it will be embarrassing what poor support he has.
    Good riddance

I think you'll find "hope" gave up on him. He knows he'll never get the requisite number of nominations, and that means obscurity from now on.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The general quality of politicians available seem so low, years of civil service back-stabbing on the way up has removed the chance of anyone with any decency getting anywhere near the top.

Comment

The trouble with Boris is that he's too immature. He jokes about too much and does not take matters seriously when they need to be.
        He has the right ideas though.

Comment

I just hope this is the last the country hears from him.

As for these rumours DC is thinking of returning, can't he just spend time not leaving his children in the pub? Being completely out of touch screwed the country.

Though often that is the problem with MPs. Out of touch with most of the country. They could start by taking salaries back to 1996 levels.

Comment

He is toxic brand now

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              The trouble with Boris is that he's too immature. He jokes about too much and does not take matters seriously when they need to be.
              He has the right ideas though.
              He has ideas? First I’ve heard of it

Comment

Working...
              X