PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get dedicated resource for a tech startup

NorthWestPerm2Contr
4th November 2018, 12:26
Anybody had experience recruiting a resource with a limited budget. We are looking to go for funding within 12 months at which point we can get local perm/contract staff on board but at present we are self funded with limited budget. I've tried upwork with limited success, I've found a good UI design guy but I've been trying for a while to find an AngularJS (Front end) resource who can be more or less dedicated for aprox 25 hours a week. Not had a great deal of success with that.

Any suggestions welcome!

scooterscot
4th November 2018, 13:43
Get you ass to Mars. No wait I mean Berlin (https://www.wired.co.uk/article/best-startups-in-berlin-2018).

northernladuk
4th November 2018, 14:20
Is this for bleeding radiators or for gladiator duties?

Lance
4th November 2018, 15:12
Anybody had experience recruiting a resource with a limited budget. We are looking to go for funding within 12 months at which point we can get local perm/contract staff on board but at present we are self funded with limited budget. I've tried upwork with limited success, I've found a good UI design guy but I've been trying for a while to find an AngularJS (Front end) resource who can be more or less dedicated for aprox 25 hours a week. Not had a great deal of success with that.

Any suggestions welcome!

maybe try a professional, whose role is to find people. I hear there are such things called 'agencies' who do that for a fee.
Or maybe LinkedIn.

GJABS
4th November 2018, 17:59
Vworker.com ?

scooterscot
4th November 2018, 18:17
Telling you Berlin or Warsaw are home to the best tech startups in Europe at the minute.

tazdevil
5th November 2018, 10:19

Any suggestions welcome!

Limited budget means do it yourself:tumble: Or why not post a business proposal out for the many IT aficionados on this site? If you could explain what you want there's probably someone here who can help:freaky: If you're looking for a ready made server side solution then then come to me:smokin

NickFitz
5th November 2018, 14:38
I think AngularJS sucks donkey balls, or I might be interested in some part-time remote work if the price was right :rolleyes:

Zigenare
5th November 2018, 15:05
I think AngularJS sucks donkey balls, or I might be interested in some part-time remote work if the price was right :rolleyes:

That appears to be the sticking point...

darmstadt
8th November 2018, 15:00
Get you ass to Mars. No wait I mean Berlin (https://www.wired.co.uk/article/best-startups-in-berlin-2018).

However if you want real technical skills for the future then you need to go to the number one spot: Stadteranking: Junges Darmstadt - SPIEGEL ONLINE (http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/staedteranking-junges-darmstadt-a-1237246.html)