• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In the news...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the news...

Tata on trial: Outsourcer 'discriminated' against non-Asian workers, claim American staff • The Register

"TCS believes the allegations in this case are baseless and is confident that it will successfully defend itself."
    "In front of recruiters and management, Mr. Saravanan has expressed his dislike for American workers," the complaint says. "He has also stated that he believes Indians were smarter and better qualified than Americans. On at least one occasion, Mr. Saravanan gave explicit instructions to two recruiters in the Talent Acquisition Unit to hire only Indians, rather than Americans, for positions in the United States."
    Oh dear

TCS must be the only people on the planet that think this is baseless cause it appears pretty bloody obvious to anyone working in IT.

It's not just TCS. The same law firm dealing with this is also in to 5 other outsources inc Infosys, Wipro and Cognizant. On a side note it's money for old rope for them. Just regurgitate the same argument in each case and coin it in. Nice.

H-1B visa: Cognizant, number one H-1B visa sponsor, battles anti-white bias lawsuit
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Why would anyone with an ounce of talent want to work with the Indian bottom feeders anyway?
      They've been a ubiqitious presence at almost all the companies I've worked in, but doing the drudge work, so that they've never really appeared on my radar.
      I think I answered my own question.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        "In front of recruiters and management, Mr. Saravanan has expressed his dislike for American workers," the complaint says. "He has also stated that he believes Indians were smarter and better qualified than Americans. On at least one occasion, Mr. Saravanan gave explicit instructions to two recruiters in the Talent Acquisition Unit to hire only Indians, rather than Americans, for positions in the United States."
        If looking for people to be President, the Americans would be better off voting for an Indian. In fact they would be better off voting for anyone other than Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Why would anyone with an ounce of talent want to work with the Indian bottom feeders anyway?
          They've been a ubiqitious presence at almost all the companies I've worked in, but doing the drudge work, so that they've never really appeared on my radar.
          I think I answered my own question.

nice bit of racism there!

I think the fact they actually do something is why they don't appear on your radar, they aren't claiming benefits like you.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            nice bit of racism there!

I think the fact they actually do something is why they don't appear on your radar, they aren't claiming benefits like you.
            Not racism actually, culturalism. I can't help it if your mental apparatus is too poor to understand logic or English.
            It's a fact that the bulk of the Indian education system is a bit crap, relying too much on rote-learning.
            Apart from the top IITs. Their graduates go to the US where they're disproportionately successful in Silicon Valley and the US in general.
            As are UK-born Indians who dominate medicine in particular.

As for claiming benefits, I never have.

HTH, BIDI, TSLITH*

*The Stupidity Level Is Too High
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

*The Stupidity Level Is Too High
              AssGoo has anyone ever told you that your head is so far up your own arse you must nibble on your own tonsils?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                AssGoo has anyone ever told you that your head is so far up your own arse you must nibble on your own tonsils?
                I agree that if one spends enough time on here, given the vast amount of mediocre low-IQ cretins, of which you're a prime example, then it might turn one's head a little, by comparison.
                Luckily I work with highly intelligent people, which keeps it real.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I agree that if one spends enough time on here, given the vast amount of mediocre low-IQ cretins, of which you're a prime example, then it might turn one's head a little, by comparison.
                  Luckily I work with highly intelligent people, which keeps it real.
                  that is so nice you are complimentary about your carers!

Comment

Working...
                  X