• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting in the Netherlands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting in the Netherlands

I've searched all the existing threads on this and can't come to a sensible conclusion, so would appreciate being pointed in the direction of a professional who I can pay for advice.

I have been offered a contract with a Dutch entity, working through my UK limited company to provide software consultancy. Some of the work will need to take place in the Netherlands, but most will be done from my base in the UK, I would anticipate less than 50% of my time will be on the client site.

The agency who found the role have told me that it's perfectly possible for me to do this through my UK company, invoicing in Euros and remaining tax (and effectively employment) resident in the UK.

They have however sent me 3 different model contracts inside 24 hours, each one being 'this is the one you need', so I'm not entirely confident that they know.

Handily, my accountant is currently on holiday for the next couple of weeks, so I'm looking for recommendations for professional advice from somebody who has a) either done this before, or b) has definitively decided it's not a runner.

Thanks

Income Tax | KPMG | GLOBAL
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Sue@iPAYE is a source of good sense.

Comment

Working...
      X