• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So which of you lot...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So which of you lot...

wrote the tune to Procul Harum's "Whiter Shade of Pale" and is a "programmer in Croydon" known as Matthew Fisher?

I used to know a couple of blokes who were in this band. Once used to live below me in Brentwood with his Finnish wife who was rather attractive and used to sunbathe naked under my bedroom window, which was nice. The other one used to hang around with this copper who was on the drugs squad and thought he was the business. He (the copper that is) used to come into the pub wearing this full length fur coat trying to make out he was something else except we all knew what he really was and his partner was nicknamed Piggy Brown which we used to call him to his face, ah the good old days back running wild in Essex.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
      I used to know a couple of blokes who were in this band. Once used to live below me in Brentwood with his Finnish wife who was rather attractive and used to sunbathe naked under my bedroom window, which was nice. The other one used to hang around with this copper who was on the drugs squad and thought he was the business. He (the copper that is) used to come into the pub wearing this full length fur coat trying to make out he was something else except we all knew what he really was and his partner was nicknamed Piggy Brown which we used to call him to his face, ah the good old days back running wild in Essex.
      Ah, the good old days before you were extradited, eh darm?

Comment

Working...
      X