• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Ltd in Spain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Ltd in Spain

Hi everyone !

I'm going to move in Spain with a friends, and we want to work in digital marketing there.

We have looked at the process of opening a company in Spain and it is much complicated than in the UK..

So we are thinking about mount a UK ltd in England and then declare our center of operation in Spain. What do you think ?

Will I have to pay my corporate tax and social charge in Spain or UK ?

Do you have any news about the VAT post-Brexit ?

Thanks !

Originally posted by maxp View Post
    Hi everyone !

I'm going to move in Spain with a friends, and we want to work in digital marketing there.

We have looked at the process of opening a company in Spain and it is much complicated than in the UK..

So we are thinking about mount a UK ltd in England and then declare our center of operation in Spain. What do you think ?

Thanks !
    Where do you dream this tulip up?

Stick to the films about Gladiators and recumbent bicycles.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Hi everyone !

Thanks !
      Are you British Airways?

Comment

Hi everyone !

Thanks !
        Sounds like you've covered all the bases. Best of luck with the new venture.

There is a Brexit sub forum where you will find an informed discussion about your VAT query.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Sounds like you've covered all the bases. Best of luck with the new venture.

There is a Brexit sub forum where you will find an informed discussion about your VAT query.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Do they Have radiators in Spain?

Comment

Working...
            X