PDA

View Full Version : UK Ltd in Spain

maxp
12th November 2018, 16:14
Hi everyone !

I'm going to move in Spain with a friends, and we want to work in digital marketing there.

We have looked at the process of opening a company in Spain and it is much complicated than in the UK..

So we are thinking about mount a UK ltd in England and then declare our center of operation in Spain. What do you think ?

Will I have to pay my corporate tax and social charge in Spain or UK ?

Do you have any news about the VAT post-Brexit ?

Thanks !

Zigenare
12th November 2018, 17:25
Hi everyone !

I'm going to move in Spain with a friends, and we want to work in digital marketing there.

We have looked at the process of opening a company in Spain and it is much complicated than in the UK..

So we are thinking about mount a UK ltd in England and then declare our center of operation in Spain. What do you think ?

Thanks !

Where do you dream this shit up?

Stick to the films about Gladiators and recumbent bicycles.

tazdevil
12th November 2018, 17:46
Hi everyone !

Thanks !

Are you British Airways (https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1044175/British-airways-spain-brexit-news-IAG)?

Old Greg
12th November 2018, 17:53
Hi everyone !

Thanks !

Sounds like you've covered all the bases. Best of luck with the new venture.

There is a Brexit sub forum where you will find an informed discussion about your VAT query.

Mordac
12th November 2018, 18:52
Sounds like you've covered all the bases. Best of luck with the new venture.

There is a Brexit sub forum where you will find an informed discussion about your VAT query.

:laugh

BR14
12th November 2018, 19:49
Do they Have radiators in Spain? :smokin