• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bit by a dog on the hand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit by a dog on the hand

How many times do you have to tell youngsters not to torment the hounds? They are not pets, they are a pack, and one must respect that.

Daughter is going to lose her thumb nail. Think she gets it now. Although all her howling is seriously impeding my ability to post this evening.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

I've told you before threaded to be careful around animals.
    I heard you were an ugly baby though and that your mother would tie bacon around your neck so the dog would play with you.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      I've told you before threaded to be careful around animals.
      I heard you were an ugly baby though and that your mother would tie bacon around your neck so the dog would play with you.
      She also kept a picture of him on the mantle shelf so the other kids would not og near the fire.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I heard he was so ugly

that when he was born, the doctor slapped his mother!

And as a youngster his mother took him out on the bus to town, and while getting her ticket the conductor said 'My god, that is an ugly baby, sheesh, anybody can be ugly but that's just taking a liberty, what an ugly ugly child'.
        Of course threaded's mother was distraught, but an old lady in the seat behind comforted her, 'there there dear, he's upset you terribly, you go and get his number so you can report him. don't worry, I'll look after your monkey'.........
        Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
          Daughter is going to lose her thumb nail. Think she gets it now. Although all her howling is seriously impeding my ability to post this evening.
          Your wife and kids found you then.

Comment

Working...
          X