• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May resigns

<placeholder>

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    <placeholder>

If that ever happens there would be party on the streets. I call for 7 days of celebrations

Based on way things are going if she did she will be jumping off before the ship sinks. Market trends are for a housing and stock market correction by at Least 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
      Based on way things are going if she did she will be jumping off before the ship sinks.
      Just like BoJo, Cameron and Davies did.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic View Post
        If that ever happens there would be party on the streets. I call for 7 days of celebrations

Based on way things are going if she did she will be jumping off before the ship sinks. Market trends are for a housing and stock market correction by at Least 10%.
        Let's hope for all those things to come to pass, preferably before Christmas.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I wonder whether she could be persuaded to vacate her safe Tory seat in Maidenhead? Farage was a Tory party member once - he could come right back.

Nigel for the Premiership!

Comment

She's still there

Brexit latest - Theresa May giving press conference - BBC News

Comment

Her voice sounds close to cracking some times in the Q&A

Comment

Comment

The lady's not for turning. Though the 'iron lady' probably is in her grave.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X