• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I would just like to wish all you contractors a merry xmas (from an agent)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to wish all you contractors a merry xmas (from an agent)

I have noticed us agents getting a bad press on here, so I thought I would try and spread some seasonal cheer.

I would like to send you all xmas cards, so if you could send me your contact details and details of the places you last worked and any co workers - I can send you and all your friends xmas cards.

We are not all bad people!

Thomas Houghton

[email protected]

Originally posted by Thomas Houghton

And some of you even have a sense of humour it seems
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I have noticed us agents getting a bad press on here, so I thought I would try and spread some seasonal cheer.

I would like to send you all xmas cards, so if you could send me your contact details and details of the places you last worked and any co workers - I can send you and all your friends xmas cards.

Thomas Houghton

[email protected]

Comment

Thomas Houghton

[email protected]
        You are DimPrawn and I claim my £5

or maybe its zeitghost ... damn decisions.
        Last edited by Sockpuppet; 20 December 2006, 23:31.

Comment

... so if you could send me your contact details and details of the places you last worked and any co workers - I can send you and all your friends xmas cards.
          Tell us your birthday and how old you are first.

Arn't you Mary Smith's son. If not, what was your mums name before she got married?

Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Thomas Houghton

[email protected]
            Makes me think of a role I took up a few years back whereby I refused to reveal my age to the EB putting me forward, therefore the end client didn't know how old I was either.

In the first week on the job someone from HR rang me up and asked me for my date of birth because, apparently, they liked to send contractors and staff a birthday card, as a matter of staff/contractor policy.

I nearly died laughing.

Then I told them what they needed to know, given the excuse they gave. I just gave them the day and month (which is all they needed). The silence on the end of the phone was deafening. I never stuck around long enough to see whether I would receive a card as the contract ended by mid-summer and my birthday is at the end of the year.

Comment

Thomas Houghton

[email protected]
              Why thank you, Thomas. That is nice. I've mailed you my details and those of my colleagues. I look forward to my Christmas card.
              What a nice man.

SG in <<isn't humanity wonderful>> mode
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Thomas Houghton

[email protected]
                excellent!
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hrm, who don't I like who I can send details over for, to get agent spammed?

Comment

10, downing street ,London
                    and all my friends live in this street.Send them all.

Comment

Working...
                    X