• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merry Yule.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Yule.

I can’t be having it with all these Middle Eastern (<insert you derogative term here>) religions. So I am going back to our proper religion: Paganism.

So, happy Yule to everyone! The solstice is at 00:22 tomorrow morning.

Look on the bright side – it’s down hill to summer! The nights will be drawing out from now on.
    Drivel is my speciality

Originally posted by Buffoon
    The nights will be drawing out from now on.
    ..Here comes summer..
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

I can’t be having it with all these Middle Eastern (<insert you derogative term here>) religions. So I am going back to our proper religion: Paganism.
      It still begs the question - why do people need a religion
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        Furthermore, why do people need any socially acceptable patterns of behaviour?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Furthermore, why do people need any socially acceptable patterns of behaviour?
          Because they will end up killing each other without any guidelines?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            Because many people are stupid with dull and meaning less lives and are scared of the future.

Originally posted by wendigo100
            ... why do people need any socially acceptable patterns of behaviour?
            The answer is in the question: To live socially! We have to behave in acceptable ways so that we can live together.
            Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Only the insecure , fearful ,thick, irrational , illogical people go for religion
              rest of us dont need to blame a higher being to wreck our lives , we do it ourselves.

Comment

I wish I were religious, everything would be soooo simple
                Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

[QUOTE]
                  Because many people are stupid with dull and meaning less lives and are scared of the future.
                  So all we need to do then is kill all the stupid people and we will have no need for religion

Comment

I think chairman Mao tried that already.. (or was it all intelligent people?)
                    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Working...
                    X