• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Censorship on this forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Censorship on this forum

I posted some negative comments about SJD and my post was removed within a few minutes.

I'm posting this in the hope that someone will take note of this act of censorship (before this one gets removed too) annd do something about it.

This forum seems to be maintained and moderated by SJD and is therefore nothing but an advertising medium for them.

George
    my photos

Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygeorge
      I posted some negative comments about SJD and my post was removed within a few minutes.

I'm posting this in the hope that someone will take note of this act of censorship (before this one gets removed too) annd do something about it.

This forum seems to be maintained and moderated by SJD and is therefore nothing but an advertising medium for them.

George
      The post was removed because you made libellous comments.

Comment

It was a little strange

I replied to one and now it doesn't make any sense (no change there then)

Comment

Originally posted by Contractor UK
          The post was removed because you made libellous comments.
          I would have appreciated it if you informed me of this and let me know exactly what in my post was libellous?
          my photos

Comment

It's no different to the negative commentsposted about other companies such as Giant etc. Those comments are far worse, yet you keep these for all to see,

Doesn't seem right to me.
            my photos

Comment

Originally posted by monkeygeorge
              I would have appreciated it if you informed me of this and let me know exactly what in my post was libellous?
              Have PM'd you.

Comment

Working...
              X