PDA

View Full Version : Rozzers vs Moped Chavs

Jog On
23rd November 2018, 16:55
'Thieves' knocked off mopeds by police in London - BBC News (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-46321715/thieves-knocked-off-mopeds-by-police-in-london)

Met Police officers are ramming into suspected moped thieves to knock them off their bikes, even during high-speed pursuits.

Dashcam footage released by Scotland Yard shows police pursuing suspected thieves across London.

The Met say the drivers are specially trained and aim to end pursuits before riders or members of the public are injured.

Are we starting to see the end of the nanny state? I do hope so...

AtW
23rd November 2018, 17:36
No RussiaToday link? :eek

They ptobably right about brutal police tactics against civilians

Paddy
23rd November 2018, 17:37
'Thieves' knocked off mopeds by police in London - BBC News (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-46321715/thieves-knocked-off-mopeds-by-police-in-london)

Are we starting to see the end of the nanny state? I do hope so...

A most enjoyable video.

NickFitz
23rd November 2018, 19:52
They should do a longer one. I'd happily watch an hour of "Police, Camera, Thieving Chavs Run Down At Speed" :D

mudskipper
23rd November 2018, 20:07
They should do a longer one. I'd happily watch an hour of "Police, Camera, Thieving Chavs Run Down At Speed" :D

Just me then.

NotAllThere
23rd November 2018, 20:25
A most enjoyable video.Aye. Warms the cockles of my heart.

Old Greg
23rd November 2018, 22:06
Just me then.

No.

MonkeysUncle
23rd November 2018, 22:08
Just came to post this. Beat me to it.
Absolutely appealing video....is no one thinking about the repair costs to all those Police vehicles!

BR14
23rd November 2018, 22:25
Just came to post this. Beat me to it.
Absolutely appealing video....is no one thinking about the repair costs to all those Police vehicles!

or the months without a bike, waiting for the insurance to pay out, for the victims?

they're scumbags! - - feck 'em :smokin

vetran
23rd November 2018, 22:45
Just me then.

these 'gentlemen' are frequently performing violent robberies.

I find it hard to sympathise with them.

They could of course stop when the Police turn on the siren & blue lights like normal people would.

NickFitz
24th November 2018, 05:02
Just me then.

Afraid so. These people are often persistent violent offenders who took to scooters/mopeds/whatever they're called because they reckoned a police policy of not endangering them in pursuits would allow them to get away with street robberies.

Policies change. They should keep up with current affairs.

All they have to do is stop their (usually stolen) vehicle and either surrender or try to run away.

Screw them. I don't have much sympathy for robbers who get injured in the act.

original PM
24th November 2018, 09:36
They are scum.

Hope the police knock them off in such a way as to squash their bollocks so their seed dies.

[emoji8]

Yorkie62
24th November 2018, 11:02
They are scum.

Hope the police knock them off in such a way as to squash their bollocks so their seed dies.

[emoji8]

...and then reverse back over them just to make sure.

Jog On
24th November 2018, 11:18
They are scum.

[emoji8]

These are the kids throwing acid in people's faces

GJABS
24th November 2018, 14:03
I hope it doesn't scratch the police cars' paintwork.

NickFitz
24th November 2018, 16:32
FWIW, here's the Met's full press release on the matter: Met reveals range of tactics used against moped thieves (http://news.met.police.uk/news/met-reveals-range-of-tactics-used-against-moped-thieves-334368) :bluelight