• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

B’Liar wants to get a proper job next!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B’Liar wants to get a proper job next!

BBC

Originally posted by B'Liar
    Whatever I do afterwards, it has to have real purpose to it.
    Yep, he admits his term as PM has been pointless.

Bye Bye Tony
    Drivel is my speciality

In the interview on the Downing Street website, he suggested that, after nearly 10 years as prime minister, he would not want to do something just for the money.
    Translation: "he wants to make as much money as he can."

Comment

According to the Evening Standard he has said he would like to be a peace broker - yes the man who took this country to 5 wars in 6 years and lead this country into a potentially illegal war would like to be a peace broker.

Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
        According to the Evening Standard he has said he would like to be a peace broker - yes the man who took this country to 5 wars in 6 years and lead this country into a potentially illegal war would like to be a peace broker.

Hilarious!
        I guess he means it in a Dr. Strangelove kind of peace
        Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by zathras

Hilarious!
          Am I allowed to say the word ****?

Comment

Maybe there is good money to be made in brokering peace

Comment

Peace is the new War.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

'Blair.... wants to be an international statesman'

PSML... he's let half world come here so if wants to meet people from a hundred countries he should just take a job as a London Traffic Warden

The scale of his self-denial is absolutely breathtaking..... and he's going to cost us a fortune in security do to his sheer unpoularity for years to come...

I just hope to god they lose the next election so we get rid of Blair, Brown and the rest of incompetent arseholes for good.... back in the wildneress where they belong...
                Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I hope he goes directly from No.1 in handcuffs to gaol and henceforth to the gallows.

Show it all on live prime-time telly. A sure ratings winner.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

He wants a job with real purpose and not just for the money?

That implies that his time as PM had no purpose and he only did it for the money.

Perhaps he should become a recruiter. Francis Urquart had more purpose for being PM, it seems. At least he murdered people for the good of the country and not just for the money

Comment

Working...
                    X