PDA

View Full Version : Signal failure

Jog On
30th November 2018, 09:55
Rail fares to rise by 3.1% in January - BBC News (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46387030)

:mad

Hobosapien
30th November 2018, 10:15
Numpty tax. They persist with the illogical behaviour of commuting to just stare at a computer screen all day or sit around in meetings, when it can all be done remotely.

WFH for the win. :tongue

scooterscot
30th November 2018, 10:21
Its the EU's fault innit?

SimonMac
30th November 2018, 10:24
Roll on Comrade Corbyn when he nationalises the railways, this would never happen under Labour :rolleyes:

scooterscot
30th November 2018, 10:35
Roll on Comrade Corbyn when he nationalises the railways, this would never happen under Labour :rolleyes:

As long as the new train timetables don't interfere with "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"

Hobosapien
30th November 2018, 11:21
As long as the new train timetables don't interfere with "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"

"I'm a commuter, get me out of here!"

AtW
30th November 2018, 14:47
Get a Lambo already!

DimPrawn
30th November 2018, 21:48

http://orig08.deviantart.net/1902/f/2008/319/2/0/stalin__s_train_by_stefan69.jpg

Choo choo! Komrade!

DimPrawn
30th November 2018, 21:51
Numpty tax. They persist with the illogical behaviour of commuting to just stare at a computer screen all day or sit around in meetings, when it can all be done remotely.

WFH for the win. :tongue

I especially love it when one client insisted we used our own laptops, dragging a fecking laptop on a train, to sit in an office, to connect remotely to a Citrix virtual desktop and to talk to the other team members in India via a headset.

:tantrum:

Hobosapien
1st December 2018, 08:59
I especially love it when one client insisted we used our own laptops, dragging a fecking laptop on a train, to sit in an office, to connect remotely to a Citrix virtual desktop and to talk to the other team members in India via a headset.

:laugh Epic fail.

It was obviously an aptitude test where you should have pointed out their failure to grasp basic logic. Though then you'd have failed on the attitude test. :ohwell

sasguru
1st December 2018, 18:48

This is what happens when you're a bottom-feeder. Improve your skills.

AtW
1st December 2018, 21:11

His VB6 skiils are up to date!

vetran
1st December 2018, 22:00

always good to have the benefit of your expertise, I'm sure you can help him on the journey from eating bottom!

sasguru
2nd December 2018, 12:12
always good to have the benefit of your expertise, I'm sure you can help him on the journey from eating bottom!

Hey presto - another poorly-skilled botom-feeder in a non-job turns up :D