• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LinkedIn Connections

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LinkedIn Connections

Recently I've been getting a lot of unsolicited connection requests and my rule is that if I don't know them and they haven't included a personal message then I just ignore the request. But is LinkedIn becoming a posh dating site because a majority of these requests seem to be from cute looking business women, at least their pictures portray a cute woman Otherwise its people building their networks as if they're on facebook and wanting lots of friends, however unsuitable the friends might be I think LinkedIn is losing it's raison d'etre or is now just another social media outlet

I thought that happened years ago?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

I recently deleted my Linked-in account, it had turned into nothing more than random social media crap and spamming by dubious agencies.

Comment

The attractive ladies are usually agents.

Ignore looks - if you want to connect with agents, do. If you don't, don't.

Comment

Working...
        X