• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting and divorce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracting and divorce

seems like there are a couple people on the board in the middle of it at the moment...

Is divorce an occupational habit?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Originally posted by kramer
    seems like there are a couple people on the board in the middle of it at the moment...

Is divorce as pointer toward IR35 compliance?
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by kramer

No, it's just a consequence of marriage
      Carpe Pactum

Comment

Oh stop it you cynical bunch - I'm engaged, so I still believe that true love exists
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

You mean ngooner don't you.

I've met him, man had his todger out at every opportunity. He dropped it in Mordacs drink, turned to him and said 'It's a deep glass'.

Mordac looked around and told him to take his todger out of his shot glass!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan

I've met him, man had his todger out at every opportunity. He dropped it in Mordacs drink, turned to him and said 'It's a deep glass'.

What are you on today?!!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan

Think someone's had one or two many sherberts !!!!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Oh stop it you cynical bunch - I'm engaged, so I still believe that true love exists
                True love does indeed exist, but marriage doesn't necessarily guarantees that it will succeed
                (BI in slightly depressed and disillusioned mode)
                Carpe Pactum

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  Think someone's had one or two many sherberts !!!!

n5gooner - I feel like I owe you an apology for the do. I was mightily confused (and a bit drunk) for the first 10 minutes that we were talking! I saw you drinking white wine with your flamboyant scalf on, and I put 2 and 2 together and asked "are you two a couple" (motioning to Gonzo). You said yes (in hindsight, motioning to your lass) and confusion started

It took me a good half hour to realise my mistake, so apologies if I came accross as a bit wierd
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
                    True love does indeed exist, but marriage doesn't necessarily guarantees that it will succeed
                    (BI in slightly depressed and disillusioned mode)

Ah I thought you were one of the happy ones mate? Are you going through the same thing aswell?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X