• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ok whos at O2?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok whos at O2?

Ok who was it ?????

Seriously still no data
    How can I sit on public transport with no data?
    Should I talk to someone sat next to me?

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Ok who was it ?????

Seriously still no data
    How can I sit on public transport with no data?
    You have to revert to buying a copy of Razzle from the corner shop.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The real question is who is at Ericsson

Apply For Ericsson LTE 4G/5G Troubleshooters job - Product Management - Ontario, Canada

Comment

A. I blame Dianne Abbott (because it's hard to find anyone else whose name fits better with the first two words of that sentence).

B. I blame Brexit.

C. I blame Corbyn.

D. I blame Nigel Dodds.

E. I blame the EU.

F. I blame Facebook.

G. I blame George Galloway (whatever happened to him? Skip that, I don't want to know)

H. I blame HMRC / Philip Hammond.

I. I blame Israel and/or ISIS, depending on your politics.

J. I blame Savid Javid.

K. I blame the Kardashians.

L. I blame the Loan Charge / HMRC.

M. I blame May's stupid deal.

N. I blame Netanyahu.

O. I blame Obama.

P. I blame Putin.

Q. I blame Muammar Qaddafi.

R. I blame Jacob Rees-Mogg and Amber Rudd.

S. I blame the SNP / Nicola Sturgeon / Alex Salmond.

T. I blame Trump.

U. I blame Universal Credit.

V. I blame Keith Vaz (scraping the bottom of the barrel here, but I really don't think this is Queen Victoria's fault).

W. I blame Tom Watson.

X. I blame Deng Xiaoping.

Y. I blame Boris Yeltsin.

Z. I blame Ayman al-Zawahari.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
          What? And look like some freaky stalker weirdo? Why would you do something as daft as that!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WordIsBond View Post
            A. I blame Dianne Abbott (because it's hard to find anyone else whose name fits better with the first two words of that sentence).

B. I blame Brexit.

C. I blame Corbyn.

D. I blame Nigel Dodds.

E. I blame the EU.

F. I blame Facebook.

G. I blame George Galloway (whatever happened to him? Skip that, I don't want to know)

H. I blame HMRC / Philip Hammond.

I. I blame Israel and/or ISIS, depending on your politics.

J. I blame Savid Javid.

K. I blame the Kardashians.

L. I blame the Loan Charge / HMRC.

M. I blame May's stupid deal.

N. I blame Netanyahu.

O. I blame Obama.

P. I blame Putin.

Q. I blame Muammar Qaddafi.

R. I blame Jacob Rees-Mogg and Amber Rudd.

S. I blame the SNP / Nicola Sturgeon / Alex Salmond.

T. I blame Trump.

U. I blame Universal Credit.

V. I blame Keith Vaz (scraping the bottom of the barrel here, but I really don't think this is Queen Victoria's fault).

W. I blame Tom Watson.

X. I blame Deng Xiaoping.

Y. I blame Boris Yeltsin.

Z. I blame Ayman al-Zawahari.
            Sunshine
            Moonlight
            Good times...
            BOOGIE
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

It's not just data, I've got no service at all. They could well be in trouble here as they've lost their users ability to call 999 - that across 32mil endpoints is quite a big effect and could have serious impact.

Be interested in knowing what has gone wrong to take things down this badly, not expecting to ever find out though.

Comment

Originally posted by smatty View Post
                It's not just data, I've got no service at all. They could well be in trouble here as they've lost their users ability to call 999 - that across 32mil endpoints is quite a big effect and could have serious impact.

Be interested in knowing what has gone wrong to take things down this badly, not expecting to ever find out though.
                Did you try to restart your device? This restored voice to my wife (she is on giffgaff). O2 claimed that the ability to dial 999 was unaffected.

Apparently the problem is with Ericsson software, some other carriers worldwide that also use it are suffering the same.

Comment

[tinfoilhaton]Anyone know if they are running on any Huawei kit?[/tinfoilhatoff]
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                    Did you try to restart your device? This restored voice to my wife (she is on giffgaff). O2 claimed that the ability to dial 999 was unaffected.

Apparently the problem is with Ericsson software, some other carriers worldwide that also use it are suffering the same.
                    No but it came back a bit later by itself. I only noticed about 2pm and was working at 4.

Apparently they can roam for 999 calls, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Sounds like it was an expired cert:
                    https://mb.cision.com/Main/15448/2694397/959040.pdf

Comment

Working...
                    X