• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just split up with my GF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just split up with my GF

She became a devout born again christian. Operated a strictly no-sex rule to the relationship and started going to christian conventions with her christian mates.

She ends all her emails with God Bless.

I couldnt put up with it anymore. So i dumped her.

Originally posted by el duder
    She became a devout born again christian. Operated a strictly no-sex rule to the relationship and started going to christian conventions with her christian mates.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

can't really say fairer than that ... where you been duder anyway.. seems like you ahven't been around for months?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

I told you to stay away from Chico's daughter.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by kramer
          can't really say fairer than that ... where you been duder anyway.. seems like you ahven't been around for months?
          decided that IT wasnt for me. remember? was on the bench for 6 weeks. invested that time in my new start-up.

now back on a new IT contract.

figures.

Comment

This has made me laugh so much this morning!!

Hopefully you are not too heart-broken, el duder? You don't sound it from your post. Plenty more fish in the sea, mate. Plenty.

Last edited by Xenophon; 22 December 2006, 10:14. Reason: typo on heart

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
              Plenty more fish in the sea, mate. Plenty.

Not really. Most of it is almost extinct.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                Hopefully you are not too heart-broken, el duder? You don't sound it from your post. Plenty more fish in the sea, mate. Plenty.
                Nah it's all good. 7 years of on/off mayhem with that one, this was the final straw.

Right - who can recommend a good online dating website for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                  Not really. Most of it is almost extinct.
                  Be positive, Francko!

Remember, you are the prize.

Comment

Nah it's all good. 7 years of on/off mayhem with that one, this was the final straw.

Right - who can recommend a good online dating website for me?

Ah, well, sorry it ended and at this time of year. Dig those present receipts out!

God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                    X