• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RPA Software (Robotic Process Automation)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RPA Software (Robotic Process Automation)

Hello,

I'm about to have some free time as current contract is coming to an end, so thought I should try to use my time wisely and learn a new skill.
    The project i'm just finishing has used RPA tools quite considerably, and as this seems to be a growing market I thought it might be a good skill (or at least a good understanding) to have.
    The only RPA software I know of are UiPath and Workfusion, who are the major players in this market and more importantly the required skills in RPA contracting.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

Originally posted by gbonner View Post
    The only RPA software I know of are UiPath and Workfusion, who are the major players in this market and more importantly the required skills in RPA contracting.
    Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere are also big players.
    "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Sod it, - just go down the pub

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        The older I get the more this seems to be the answer for most of the decisions in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          The older I get the more this seems to be the answer for most of the decisions in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonner View Post
            The project i'm just finishing has used RPA tools quite considerably,
            Why don't you just stick with what you've been using?
            "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X