• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So called home working

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So called home working

How frustrating is it when you need to get hold of a junior member of staff (an airhead IT contractor) who doesn't even answer her mobile whilst "working from home"?

The silly Kiwi bint is probably washing her hair and indulging on Internet chat rooms.

Drives me mad.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    How frustrating is it when you need to get hold of a junior member of staff (an airhead IT contractor) who doesn't even answer her mobile whilst "working from home"?

The silly Kiwi bint is probably washing her hair and indulging on Internet chat rooms.

Drives me mad.

I am not a kiwi, fishface.

If only B*llock Brain was as amusing as you, DP.
    Last edited by Lucy; 22 December 2006, 12:23.

Comment

maybe he thought you are working from home

Comment

And your point is ?

Comment

That ur just sitting at home playing with yourself... well that's what I would do anyway.

Comment

I did intend to do some work, I am unwell, and need to pack, wash hair etc, so I won't be doing any, or charging them for my time, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn

Drives me mad.

I'll try to tell her, I am working from home too. Is she in the feet lover room too?
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                I'll try to tell her, I am working from home too. Is she in the feet lover room too?

With every post, you just get stranger and stranger Francko.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                  With every post, you just get stranger and stranger Francko.
                  Thanks, I am always scared of normal people. You never know what they are up to.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

seems Lucy doesn't like normal

Comment

Working...
                    X