• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The people found off the Kent coast since November:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't they know the UK is leaving?

Channel migrants: Home secretary declares major incident

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

They clearly don't believe all the negative Bremoaner bullsh!t either.

Resourceful people from across the globe are scudding through a whole collection of the "27 lands of milk and honey" to pay a small fortune to get onto a fooking lilo so they can play British Bulldog with countless container ships.

Maybe the EU should drop a few of their propaganda leaflets reminding them what a basket case we will be in 3 months time?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

It seems we're not the only ones desperate to leave the EU...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        They clearly don't believe all the negative Bremoaner bullsh!t either.

Resourceful people from across the globe are scudding through a whole collection of the "27 lands of milk and honey" to pay a small fortune to get onto a fooking lilo so they can play British Bulldog with countless container ships.

Maybe the EU should drop a few of their propaganda leaflets reminding them what a basket case we will be in 3 months time?

They've been looking at your posts on here, and realise that if you can get a job in Britain anyone can.

You're welcome
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

They heard you had left and now they want to come to Britain.

I do hope you aren't using the B word in General.

toodle pip!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            They heard you had left and now they want to come to Britain.

I do hope you aren't using the B word in General.

toodle pip!
            Where did I mention the Brexit word?

This is a thread about the UK being unable to defend against invasion yet can launch strikes in Iraq due to a 45 minute threat.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Where did I mention the Brexit word?

doh

Comment

The vast majority are Iranians who travelled via Serbia when no visa was required; that has now changed. The UK is still offering automatic refugee status to Iranians and especially if they are Christians converted from Muslim. They can easily walk across the border to Romania and the rest of the EU. Smugglers charge several thousand pounds for them to be transported by ‘boat’ to the UK. The smugglers are saying the boarder will be shut to everyone after 29 March 2019 hence why the rush.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

We'll never leave the EU.

They've been conned and so have we.

Comment

Working...
                    X