• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A message for Tony Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A message for Tony Blair

As it is the season of goodwill, I'm sure that the other CUK members would like to join me in wishing you, Gordon Brown and the rest of the Labour Party a happy Christmas and good luck in the new year.

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole
      As it is the season of goodwill, I'm sure that the other CUK members would like to join me in wishing you, Gordon Brown and the rest of the Labour Party a happy Christmas and good luck in the new year.

Comment

Comment

The real message to Tony Blair

Thank you for leaving most of Maggie's reforms in place.

You can go now and take gordy with you.

Comment

Is this because you want to buy lots and lots of houses when the crash comes?

Yeah, long may the party continue!
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

OK Christmas message to Tony;

Hope you enjoy an exceedingly long walk during the holidays - over an exceedingly short pier!

Comment

We all love you Tony. We're only angry because we think you are going to leave us!

Comment

Working...
                X