• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Louis CK & Kevin Spacey...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louis CK & Kevin Spacey...

Are back and are coming to trigger snowflakes in 2019.

I think some pennies might be dropping for the virtue signallers:

Look at this past month alone. You have Kevin Hart shrugging off his homophobic remarks like they don’t matter, snubbing the Oscars by refusing to apologize, knowing damn well it won’t affect the box office receipts for the next Jumanji film. There’s Kevin Spacey, embracing the hubristic villainy of his own Frank Underwood and delivering pizzas to paparazzi with smug baseball caps that poke fun at his accusations of grooming and sexual assault. And of course, who will ever forget Louis CK’s hilarious stand-up shows, where he’s not only biting his thumb at PC culture, but now throwing school shooting survivors under the proverbial school bus? Sadly, a lot of people will, and judging from the online vitriol on both sides of the coin, there are many who couldn’t give less of a tulip, and that’s the reality we have to finally face in this country..
    Happy New Year!

*Discalimer* - Of course I don't condone crimes committed by the above but trial by mob and PC culture needs a serious punch in the face, let's let courts and the authorities decide on methods of finding people guilty/not-guilty and dealing out punishments shall we?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Why do you give a toss about US culture?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Good spot, JO. Typical snowflake response on Twitter pasted below. No sense of humour, offence taking and a hint of violence.

To anyone who knows Louis CK, please deliver this message for me. My daughter was killed in the Parkland shooting. My son ran from the bullets. My wife and I deal with loss everyday. Why don't you come to my house and try out your new pathetic jokes?
      Keep up the good fight!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Because it's creeping it's way over here
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Good spot, JO. Typical snowflake response on Twitter pasted below. No sense of humour, offence taking and a hint of violence.

Keep up the good fight!
          Something for everyone - even you

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            He's triggered by it.

Comment

He's triggered by it.
              I do take enjoyment from watching snowflakes get upset that the wider population doesn't care about their tantrums. Bit of a guilty pleasure I must admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                I do take enjoyment from watching snowflakes get upset that the wider population doesn't care about their tantrums. Bit of a guilty pleasure I must admit.
                TBH you come across as an inadequate misanthrope.

Comment

TBH you come across as an inadequate misanthrope.
                  Name calling already? That was easy...

Comment

Are back and are coming to trigger snowflakes in 2019.

I think some pennies might be dropping for the virtue signallers:

Happy New Year!

*Discalimer* - Of course I don't condone crimes committed by the above but trial by mob and PC culture needs a serious punch in the face, let's let courts and the authorities decide on methods of finding people guilty/not-guilty and dealing out punishments shall we?
                    Name calling already? That was easy...
                    Ahem.

Comment

Working...
                    X