• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the simple life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the simple life

call me simple, but ive been reading through loads of IR35 threads, people getting all worried etc...

please, if we are all meant to be working for the companies, why is it that we are all on temporary contracts?

its black and white for me.

1. the company either offers you a full time job (inside IR35)
    2. the company decides they want to hire contract self-employed staff (outside IR35)

simple. regardless of wether the working hours are 9-5, mon - fri, using the companies equipement blah blah blah, the company has decided that they do not want to hire full time staff.

Ahh, children, bless.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Just like his Avatar. Get me a pizza BOY!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
        Just like his Avatar. Get me a pizza BOY!
        His career chip says "tape changing boy".
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
        X