• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

happy christmas from poland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy christmas from poland

I like to wish every one here a happy christmas and thank you for allow me to work in your beautiful country. I enjoy showing off my riches to my loser friends in poland

I am happy that the murderer in ipswich was not from poland. (poles can not afford BMWs so I knew it was false)

Thanks for fixing my dripping tap last week and for making my sandwiches at lunchtime and for plucking my turkey this year.

Comment

Thanks for the cinamen latte. It's always tulipe but somehow you always end up selling it to me.

Comment

Two Manchester bus companies have been banned from the roads over Christmas after serious concerns were raised about the safety of their drivers.
        The investigation into their safety records began after a man died in a bus accident on Oxford Road last month.

Ms Bell said she was concerned over the safety of the firm's Polish drivers.

One hundred of 130 of the drivers at UK North are Polish the hearing was told many had a poor understanding of English.

She said she was not convinced the drivers had been properly trained
        HTH
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Dobra
          I like to wish every one here a happy christmas and thank you for allow me to work in your beautiful country. I enjoy showing off my riches to my loser friends in poland

I am happy that the murderer in ipswich was not from poland. (poles can not afford BMWs so I knew it was false)
          Enjoy your yuletide carp, Dobra.

Comment

Dobra's missed the chance though of an enjoyable Christmas with some of his friends here:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...516324,00.html

Comment

Ah typical... we import a problem, then rather than sort out our own, lingering issue of the same topic, we instead say:

'Crisis will also take the opportunity to impress on EU immigrants the importance of learning English and acquiring a skill to help them to find permanent work, so is holding a series of classes and workshops. '

Why not just say 'go home - you obviously cannot get a job here, we have millliions of unemployed or on income support already, it is not better here for you than it is back where you came from. Go home.'

When was the last time you saw such coverage of indigenous homeless...?

Maybe Sir Bono of Operations-Moved-To-Holland-To-Avoid-Tax, will open up his 5 star Dublin hotel to accomodate all the impoverished he wishes to move to the UK of whom he is not a citizen, instead of encouraging everyone else here to pay more in taxation to support them.
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by Dobra
                Happy Christmas from Scotland
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                X