• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Be VERY careful when working with GLOTEL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be VERY careful when working with GLOTEL

My company worked via Glotel between August 2003 and November 2003 and even though we have invoiced them on several occasions and know that they have received them they deny any reciept. They are also difficult in paying the other contractors on site. This is just a warning.

Thanks for the nod, dforster

Comment

true enough

I know a contractor who was messed around by them.

Milan.

Comment

Re: true enough

It gets worse as they are now refusing to pay because we have not given them the correct paper work.

So first was that said they had not received the invoices and now they are saying we cannot pay you because the paper work is incorrect.

Comment

Re: true enough

8)

I have friends in Germany who also have had many problems with Glotel, it appears that they are not interested in paying the contractors really and as I understand it they chase the client and the contractor is ignored.

Comment

Glotel

What paperwork did they claim they wanted ?

Comment

Re: Cynical?

I hate to be cynical but it seems really odd that all these posts are from new members :rolleyes

Comment

GLOTEL

I never worked for them but when I was in Holland they used to organise great p**s ups in their office once a month with stacks of free booze!! Not that Im easily impressed or anything.............

Comment

Working...
                X