• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inflation falls to lowest level in nearly two years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inflation falls to lowest level in nearly two years

Taken from the BBC:

Inflation falls to lowest level in nearly two years - BBC News

Next month:

Britain falls into deflationary nightmare, fire up the BoE printing presses! (and blame you know what)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Next month:

Britain falls into deflationary nightmare, fire up the BoE printing presses! (and blame you know what)
      Corbin?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Next month:

The EUSSR meanies.

Comment

Next month:

The Labour part led by Jerermy Corbyn? For a moment there I though you were talking about BRitain EXITing the EU

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            For a moment there I though you were talking about BRitain EXITing the EU
            I was, the new cause of everything bad (or so the establishment would like to infer)

Comment

I was, the new cause of everything bad (or so the establishment would like to infer)
              I've not heard Rees Mogg say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                I've not heard Rees Mogg say that.
                Well you are unlikely to hear very much of anything unless you take steps to remove your head from it's current position up your arse.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                X