• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Christmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Christmas

Have a Happy Christmas everyone !

To all CUKers, new, old and awol.

(I'm filling in time in the lounge, was violently ill on my flight out of London and delayed for 2.5 hours by mismanagement, hopefully I will get there before Christmas day)

..bothered
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
      Have a Happy Christmas everyone !

To all CUKers, new, old and awol.

(I'm filling in time in the lounge, was violently ill on my flight out of London and delayed for 2.5 hours by mismanagement, hopefully I will get there before Christmas day)
      Happy Christmas Lucy and everybody else who can be bothered
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Seasons Greetings to all our non-explosive muslim friends, and 'all others, except those who who have claimed asylum here, are currently suing us on uk legal aid, due to people in the west putting up trees with lights on'.

Oh, and to the fuzzy-wuzzies... let he who is without a sin (as in being recognised as such under sharia law) be the first to rape his neighbour, then have her stoned to death for her sins.....
        Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I'm off to midnight mass in Truro Cathedral shortly. Its the only place I'll get a free drink this christmas.

I wish all members of this forum a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year.

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.
          Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by sparklelard
            Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.
            I wish for new labour to be dethroned, an end to unfettered immigration, and taxation raids on pensioners.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Merry Crimbo to all

Comment

Merry Xmas everyone - I hope santa emptied his sack on you all
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Christmas comes but once a year. So be thankful you're not Christmas.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Q. Do you know why Santa has a smile on his face?
                    A. Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.
                    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Working...
                    X