• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heavy snowfall could cut off villages in the south east of England this week, Met Off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heavy snowfall could cut off villages in the south east of England this week, Met Off

Heavy snowfall could cut off villages in the south east of England this week, Met Office warns

We need a Stop Brexit emoticon

It's all part of the backstop

Comment

They won't be missed.

Comment

That link is to the Torygraph, the latest bunch of right wing looneys to be sued by Trump’s 4th wife.

And anyway, I’ve got a 4wd Alfa, I’m alright.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Yes, you are allright - yer Italian car will sufer breakdown before you leave far...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I’ve got a 4wd Alfa, I’m alright.

Comment

That link is to the Torygraph, the latest bunch of right wing looneys to be sued by Trump’s 4th wife.

That'll look good in your driveway, which is about as far from your house as it will be going...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

every car I've had since my Alfa, is measured by it being better and more reliable than the Alfa.
                So far all have beaten that expectation. And I've had a Range Rover and a Discovery.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Yes but you buy an alfa with the heart and not the head..

My 159 was fantastic till I broke it

besides hasn't wtfh got a Stelvio QV???

Comment

Just ordered my Cupra (SEAT) Ateca but wont arrive until March

Comment

Working...
                    X