• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racism and Reverse Racism...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racism and Reverse Racism...

So is anyone better than the other? Should reverse racism be treated less harshly? Is it more acceptable to be a reverse racist?

Everyone hates a racist, they'll get slated and banned when they appear. A reverse racist can rant on and then have whatever level of punishment discussed and agreed. What's with that?

Educate me.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    So is anyone better than the other? Should reverse racism be treated less harshly? Is it more acceptable to be a reverse racist?

Everyone hates a racist, they'll get slated and banned when they appear. A reverse racist can rant on and then have whatever level of punishment discussed and agreed. What's with that?

Educate me.
    The mods are content to let all kinds of racism slip by.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      The mods are content to let all kinds of racism slip by.
      Not really.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Not really.
        I'd agree with that. Call anyone a bob is now (and rightly) frowned upon on the forums.
        Im just confused how spewing a threads worth of crap about Indians and the awful brits seems to be OK though. I'm sure if someone had told him to **** of home or call him a bob would have been jumped on.

Frustrates me how reverse racism seems to be less of an issue than racism and I'm not sure why this is. Is it because there is a whole language set and phrases related to racism that is jumped on but the dialog of a reverse racist doesn't contain these terms so acceptable?
        Last edited by northernladuk; 31 January 2019, 12:21.

Comment

Not really.
          What's the mod position on use of the word 'pikey'?

Comment

Not really.
            At least one of you lot doesn't know what racism is.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

But racism is endemic to some cultures and embedded in some societies such as India where you have the caste system. That doesn't allow them to flout our views on racism but does explain why they have that attitude and why their countries have even more issues than ours

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                What's the mod position on use of the word 'pikey'?
                I'm personally agin it. Possibly permissible depending on context.

According to this book wot I'm reading, a woman can be sexist, a Jew can be antisemitic and a black person can be racist. There's no reverse racism, there's just racism.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'm personally agin it. Possibly permissible depending on context.

According to this book wot I'm reading, a woman can be sexist, a Jew can be antisemitic and a black person can be racist. There's no reverse racism, there's just racism.
                  But is that acceptable?

That looks like a very heavy read from the description.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    I'd agree with that. Call anyone a bob is now (and rightly) frowned upon on the forums.
                    Im just confused how spewing a threads worth of crap about Indians and the awful brits seems to be OK though. I'm sure if someone had told him to **** of home or call him a bob would have been jumped on.

Frustrates me how reverse racism seems to be less of an issue than racism and I'm not sure why this is. Is it because there is a whole language set and phrases related to racism that is jumped on but the dialog of a reverse racist doesn't contain these terms so acceptable?
                    "worth of crap about India"

What you consider as crap that shows off your illiteracy on global chess-board of power game. I said some facts and that shocked you and few others because you are not used to reality dose like the most of the arrogant politicians in Westminster. Politicians are product of mass consciousness. What I said so far that does not say 1% I hate Britain or Brits are awful. I know history of Britain far better than many others, I have seen Britain much more than many others, I do lots of social work than many others. You can call me "inverted racist" and your moderator friends can 'ban' me or put some tag on my id to defame me, that can give you false hope of wining. It is your wish you want to wake up or not afterall...

UK is an island on north west of continent of Europe....accept the truth and help to re-invent your country so can have rightful place at 'New World Order'.
                    Last edited by molsang; 31 January 2019, 12:55.

Comment

Working...
                    X