• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctor Who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who

I thought it was k rap - supposed to be set in winter yet all the trees were in leaf and flowers in bloom, weak storyline and stupid (loud) bint over-acting in a wedding dress
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Yep, the best bit was the trailer to the upcoming series...
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Was a bit, but if you were 13 years old it may look a bit different. I think that filling a hole to the centre of the Earth would take more water than that in the Thames.
      Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Needs more Daleks, release us from the void

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
          I thought it was k rap - supposed to be set in winter yet all the trees were in leaf and flowers in bloom, weak storyline and stupid (loud) bint over-acting in a wedding dress
          Well it was that stupid comedienne Catherine Whatshername.

tim

Comment

It made me want to watch Torchwood!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
              Was a bit, but if you were 13 years old it may look a bit different.
              My ten-year-old is the most obsessed Dr Who fan in the whole of Time and after it finished he said, "That didn't feel like an episode of Dr Who, more like The Catherine Tate Show." Pretty spot on really.

Comment

So all hope is lost. It wasn't the top rated show either. Considering the other main networks didn't put up anything against it, I think we can call it a failure. Puts the whole series in doubt. Season 3 could be the last?
                Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
                  So all hope is lost. It wasn't the top rated show either. Considering the other main networks didn't put up anything against it, I think we can call it a failure. Puts the whole series in doubt. Season 3 could be the last?
                  All on the basis of one show?

Comment

This episode pretty much summed up why I havnt really bothered with Dr. Who since it came back. It's just silly. I know it's aimed at kids but please, killer robots dressed as Santa, and Catherine bloody Tate shouting her mouth off. How is that serious drama/entertainment of any kind?

It's had its good points since it came back, flashes of how it could have turned out, but over all it's been a huge disapointment.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X