• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit and contract work.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit and contract work.

I was just thinking about Brexit after reading some of the doom and gloom posts on this forum.

I can only see it being beneficial to contractors like us and I'm thinking of putting my rates up. I know some of you lot are stuck on the wrong side of the channel but I think we could get special visas for you, we will always need people to do the grunt work here in Blighty.

God save the queen.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I was just thinking about Brexit after reading some of the doom and gloom posts on this forum.

I can only see it being beneficial to contractors like us and I'm thinking of putting my rates up. I know some of you lot are stuck on the wrong side of the channel but I think we could get special visas for you, we will always need people to do the grunt work here in Blighty.

God save the queen.
    It doesn't depend on politicians or Queen. If Rothschilds and groups like them (who British press refer as International investors) decide the Sterling to crash, it will have a cascading impact which will give bloody nose to arrogant politicians on both sides of the divide. My intuition says UK is heading for same... don't know when that will happen but it will happen.

Meantime you can of course increase your rate...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by molsang View Post
        It doesn't depend on politicians or Queen. If Rothschilds and groups like them (who British press refer as International investors) decide the Sterling to crash, it will have a cascading impact which will give bloody nose to arrogant politicians on both sides of the divide. My intuition says UK is heading for same... don't know when that will happen but it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

God save the queen.
          Brexit should be Y2k pt 2 for contractors, once this inept government decide what they want to do and companies can plan their investments properly.
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I don't expect anyone to believe me

YouTube

Comment

You’re an anti-Semite as well as a racist and general bell-end.
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                Don't feed the troll. Ignore him and he'll go back under his bridge.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                  No not in zillion years I would be anti-Semitic, I am actually Ally.

Comment

No not in zillion years I would be anti-Semitic, I am actually Ally.
                    Dunno what the **** that means. Ally what?????

You presumably wouldn’t be ‘anti-semetic in a zillion years’ as that’s a Moslem thing and you hate them as well.

Invoking Rothschild in a conspiracy theory is a big indicator of anti-semitism (being a ****). Being a general racist is another indicator. That’s both boxes ticked...

You’re a medium to high caste Hindu?
                    Have some class please.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                    X