• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let them eat cake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let them eat cake

says Michael Gove as the food industry withdraws their cooperation on a no deal Brexit

Brexit: UK food industry threatens to stop cooperating with government over 'catastrophic' no-deal risk | The Independent

I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    says Michael Gove as the food industry withdraws their cooperation on a no deal Brexit

Brexit: UK food industry threatens to stop cooperating with government over 'catastrophic' no-deal risk | The Independent

Can they have their cake as well?

Comment

Do these traitors not understand it's the will of the people? They need to get over it, they lost, embrace the change
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Cakes will be VAT free after Brexit, and that’s the only promise we’ll keep!

JRM

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

JRM
          does that include yellowcake?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

JRM
            Or FAT free for those Northerner brexit voters, that should lose a few stones

Comment

Talking of "eating cake!"

46 days.......Tick Tock!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Tick Tock?
                is this about Ireland again?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Tick Tock?
                  is this about Ireland again?
                  Could be. Had the in-laws stay this weekend and ate an almost entirely cake based diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Could be. Had the in-laws stay this weekend and ate an almost entirely cake based diet.
                    got the wiring wrong again then, eh?

Comment

Working...
                    X