• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client Farage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Client Farage

How do people who have had 2-3 years+ on a single contract deal with a client Farage?

Previously my longest contract had been about a year and a half and this always felt a good time to move on, I am approaching two years with my current client with an extension on the table to take me even further, and although I enjoy the contract terms (location is very close to home so no expenses and it's a good rate) it's harder and harder to motivate myself to keep going.

The stuff as a contractor you usually laugh off with by saying "that's a permie problem" is less appealing when you keep seeing one gammon problem roll into another and you've been there long enough to although not get involved in the local politics, you can see the out comes and on coming cluster**** that they will cause.

I will keep quite and carry on billing, but it's getting really hard not to feel fed up and it's only the money (and associated benefits for an easier personal life) that keeps you here.
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Farage, Fatigue they arent even close.

Client Fatties would have been a better title.

How do you deal with Client Fatties?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post

Roll them in flour and aim for the wet spot?

Comment

It's not too bad. 6/10.

Comment

Client Farage is better.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I found dealing with Client Farage an exciting prospect and challenge at first. Then things really went up a notch when he headed up UKIP, but since he got what he wanted, he left us all on a sinking ship whilst he spent his evenings sobering up after his afternoon ale quaffing sessions down The Marquis of Granby. I dealt with it by finding a new client.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              How do people who have had 2-3 years+ on a single contract deal with a client Farage?
              Were you not issued with the Client Farage survival kit when you started....?

Comment

Working...
              X