• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU too feeble to handle Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU too feeble to handle Brexit

Germany are entering recession. France is buggered and is on its last legs. Italy is waging political war on France and the EU. Eastern EU countries threatening revolt and threats issued in return from HQ of the EU.

I fear for the EU when Britain leaves.

Today's Brexit metaphor

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Germany are entering recession. France is buggered and is on its last legs. Italy is waging political war on France and the EU. Eastern EU countries threatening revolt and threats issued in return from HQ of the EU.

I fear for the EU when Britain leaves.
    Brexit for the EU is like taking a laxative after being constipated. It's all rather uncomfortable, but in the end you can flush a massive turd down the U bend and get on with your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Brexit for the EU is like taking a laxative after being constipated. It's all rather uncomfortable, but in the end you can flush a massive turd down the U bend and get on with your life.
      Good stuff Greg, considered words as always.

Comment

Good stuff Greg, considered words as always.
        Thanks. I was moderately pleased with it - pitched at the right level for your opening post. I was going to set it in the Golf Club gents, but thought that might be overplaying it.

Comment

Germany are entering recession.
          Check your facts, Germany's economy is still growing. After many years at a big rate the growth is slowing to the same level as the UK's .
          Learn what the word recession means. Oh yeah you're too stupid

Comment

Crisis for EU, middle class shrinking.

Europe’s Middle Class Is Shrinking. Spain Bears Much of the Pain. - The New York Times

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Check your facts, Germany's economy is still growing. After many years at a big rate the growth is slowing to the same level as the UK's .
              Learn what the word recession means. Oh yeah you're too stupid
              Insults won't save you when Germany enters recession, I hope it doesn't put tariffs onto the UK market. Millions of German workers will be out of a job.

I like the Germans and I think as long as they meet skilled requirements there should be a job for them in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                Thanks. I was moderately pleased with it - pitched at the right level for your opening post. I was going to set it in the Golf Club gents, but thought that might be overplaying it.
                I've never poo'd in the golf club gents, I think it's disrespectful. So I'm glad you left the golf club gents out of it.

Comment

I've never poo'd in the golf club gents, I think it's disrespectful. So I'm glad you left the golf club gents out of it.
                  You're more of a ladies man.

Comment

Insults won't save you when Germany enters recession, I hope it doesn't put tariffs onto the UK market. Millions of German workers will be out of a job.

I like the Germans and I think as long as they meet skilled requirements there should be a job for them in the UK.
                    Germany doesn’t put tariffs on any market.

HTH.

Comment

Working...
                    X