• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rugby Saturday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugby Saturday

Always found this strange so a bit of a tester....

How many of you are saying "What rugby?", "How many of you will say, Don't care?"

Can guarantee in Wales that 99.99% will know whats going on Saturday and 99% will care even if they hate sport.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Always found this strange so a bit of a tester....

How many of you are saying "What rugby?", "How many of you will say, Don't care?"

Can guarantee in Wales that 99.99% will know whats going on Saturday and 99% will care even if they hate sport.

I'll be there. Wearing an old-school Lions top.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It would be great if England could get a bonus point against Wales. They did against France and Ireland. And are almost guaranteed against Scotland and Italy.

On the other hand, it would be nice for Wales to win. They don't get much to celebrate. And it seems to mean so much to them. And they always have an excuse why they lost - they can never appreciate a good game. It must be horrid to be that sad as a country.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
        It would be great if England could get a bonus point against Wales. They did against France and Ireland. And are almost guaranteed against Scotland and Italy.

On the other hand, it would be nice for Wales to win. They don't get much to celebrate. And it seems to mean so much to them. And they always have an excuse why they lost - they can never appreciate a good game. It must be horrid to be that sad as a country.
        They only sing when they're winning!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          Can guarantee in Wales that 99.99% will know whats going on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            They only sing when they're winning!
            Rubbish. We sing non stop! Most people watching barely know the rules and most others are so drunk they have no idea what is happening.

Hoping for a good game but I will be surprised if we win tbh
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Rubbish. We sing non stop! Most people watching barely know the rules and most others are so drunk they have no idea what is happening.

Hoping for a good game but I will be surprised if we win tbh
              There is only one team in it and they will be wearing white.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                There is only one team in it and they will be wearing white.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app
                It is that sort of attitude that kills England. I remember 1990 5 nations decider against Scotland - England were sure winners. David Soul (who I went to university with) led out Scotland. And kicked England round the pitch.

I have seen it many times since.

Welsh sometimes accuse England of arrogance. And they have a point.

Wales are a damned good side. I expect a very close game - I just hope England can edge out the Welsh.

Comment

And of course it is in Cardiff - bah! This I am now worried....

Comment

It's getting interesting....

[emoji32]

Comment

Working...
                    X