• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

**** im BORED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** im BORED

and to round it off, i have my manager sat next to me all day yesterday and all day today.

FFS why cant she just go **** off home. has not got a life? shes a permy for ffs!

Snap. Stuck waiting to fix any bugs that occur in UAT.
    Don't they realise I wrote the code and there won't be any!!

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
      and to round it off, i have my manager sat next to me all day yesterday and all day today.

FFS why cant she just go **** off home. has not got a life? shes a permy for ffs!
      This kind of thing irritates me - its like when people say UAT Testing. Or ERD Diagrams!!

Grrrrrrr!!!!

(I'm bored too)
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Lazy bloody contractors. Fire them all I say. FIRE THEM ALL!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Try and work out this 3-2-1 clue. WIll pass a couple of seconds!!

Sample Clue: "The Arches Might Provide A Clue, Not Strolling But He's Going Too", accompanied by some sheet music.

Comment

Originally posted by theemeestroo
            Try and work out this 3-2-1 clue. WIll pass a couple of seconds!!

Sample Clue: "The Arches Might Provide A Clue, Not Strolling But He's Going Too", accompanied by some sheet music.

Arches, as in Marble Arches.
            Not strolling - running.
            He's going too - male aswell, aswell as female.

yes you've guessed it - its his and hers marbel running machines!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

Go op north and find yerself a proper curvaceous lass.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
                Go op north and find yerself a proper curvaceous lass.

Enough of your smooth patter today Francko
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

The shocking thing is your answer made more sense than the real one!!

Ted's Baffling Explanation: "Well the first three letters of arches might have been clue enough, but we also said not strolling but he's going too. Well if you take away HES from arches, all you have left is ARC. If you rearrange that with the sheet music, you're left with 'Music Maestro Please'. So what do think that means? Maestro! The British Leyland Maestro! You've won the car!"

Comment

Originally posted by theemeestroo
                    The shocking thing is your answer made more sense than the real one!!

Ted's Baffling Explanation: "Well the first three letters of arches might have been clue enough, but we also said not strolling but he's going too. Well if you take away HES from arches, all you have left is ARC. If you rearrange that with the sheet music, you're left with 'Music Maestro Please'. So what do think that means? Maestro! The British Leyland Maestro! You've won the car!"

Ah I miss 3-2-1.

I got a dusty bin for Xmas one year and it was pride and joy
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X