• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheapest Booze

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest Booze

After lots of beer and wine for weekend, anyone seen any good deals at supermarkets or off-licienses ? I know Sainsbury doing 48 bottols of Stella for £19 at moment.

Originally posted by MobileCheese
    After lots of beer and wine for weekend, anyone seen any good deals at supermarkets or off-licienses ? I know Sainsbury doing 48 bottols of Stella for £19 at moment.
    8 Ace - £1.49

Winner.
    Call the cops

Comment

Wow what a great response not... anyway its Tesco, 40 bottles of Carlsberg Export £16.

Comment

This is a contractors forum. You should get several crates of Bollinger delivered from Fortnums.

HTH
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Rich contractors looking to save a few pennies on Beer? Well I never

Comment

Asda have got 3 cases of 18 beers for £22.

HTH

Comment

all the beer brewed in the uk is sh1te anyway that uk brewed stella and carlsberg is terrible

go to tesco's and treat yourself to some Green King IPA, or Green King Abbot that's about as close a taste and quality as you'll get to a german or central european beer

Milan.

Comment

ok, further to the Green King don't forget Ruddles County from Tesco

Milan.

Comment

I am rather partial to that Grøn Tuborg. Last case I bought was £5 equivalent. Also it is really rather good for cleaning bicycle chains etc. and even cheaper than a generic citrus cleaner.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Asda were advertising in the Telegraph today - Moët half price.

Personally I'd rather go to Waitrose & pay more than to slum it at Asda

Comment

Working...
                    X