• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't fall asleep...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't fall asleep...

Or else....

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005979232
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Why is it that I laughed when I read this, but I'd be up in arms if the genders were reversed?

Poor bloke - I bet he really was scarred.....do you think? nah...oh I dont know.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Its' been my dream since reading Sophie's choice, and I was pretty young then. Don't think it ever happened to me, though. Who can I sue for that?
      Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
        Its' been my dream since reading Sophie's choice, and I was pretty young then. Don't think it ever happened to me, though. Who can I sue for that?

Would it not make you feel abused, cheapened or dirty BI?
        What if the woman was a right minger?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
          Would it not make you feel abused, cheapened or dirty BI?
          It's never like that in my fantasies........ But yes, you are right, of course
          Carpe Pactum

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
            It's never like that in my fantasies........ But yes, you are right, of course

But am I? I'm not so sure - I reckon you blokes would like it no matter the situation. But then I feel awful for thinking that.
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

or even worse what if the woman was a man really !!

Comment

I don't think anybody will sue for this, unless she was too ugly

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                  or even worse what if the woman was a man really !!

What would be worse though - a pretty looking man or a bearded manly looking man?

Do you think it's nice for gay men to have bearded men go down on them? Ewww - thier beards must get all sorts caught up in it

Oh dear - my mind has went to a strange place. Really need to get a job soon!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

But am I? I'm not so sure - I reckon you blokes would like it no matter the situation. But then I feel awful for thinking that.
                    And you should, because that's just stereotyping. Some of us are not like that at all and are quite sensitive guys... Now, when was the last time I refused a bj?.............. Funny, I can't remember (actually, I can, which must mean that I was sober at the time...). I am not quite sure what I my point is anymore.....
                    Carpe Pactum

Comment

Working...
                    X