• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to get those hankies out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to get those hankies out

Get the violins out lads and lasses

SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR YOU.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, (Alright, I won't then), because I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mr.Abdul Nasser Naji, a merchant from Dubai in the UAE.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very
    late,due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of
    medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to
    medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never
    really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very
    rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
    wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations so as to bring succour and comfort to the less priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I did on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E,
    Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot
    do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization and to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposit of six
    million five hundred thousand dollars($6,500 000.OO) that I have with a
    Security Company outfit in Europe for safe keeping. I want you to help me
    collect this deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations, the less
    priviledged and victims of natural disaster.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist me in this disbursement.I
    have set aside 30% for you for your time and patience.

You can e-mail me at:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you and your entire family.

Remain blessed.
    Mr, Abdul Nasser Naji.
    Anyone willing to help poor Abdul?
    Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Nah, **** 'im.
    Call the cops

Comment

Looks like he has migrated from Nigeria to Dubai

Comment

Originally posted by sparklelard
        Get the violins out lads and lasses

Anyone willing to help poor Abdul?
        From some ****wits from Romania, no doubt!

Comment

It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to live
          Not surprising he's gonna die then!
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You cruel people. The guy is trying to redempt himself by doing good and you all mock him.

If I hadn't invested all my money on that very kind man who was trying to solve his money problems in Nigeria I would have contacted him already....
            Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Working...
            X