• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mind The Gash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind The Gash

Woman “masturbated on tube train for 10 minutes”
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 7 March 2019, 19:29. Reason: Fixed spelling...
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

But did two come at once?

Comment

Commuters looked on in horror?

I'd have looked on, but not in horror.

There's some good stuff in that court news:

Underpants mask made my robbery pants - Court News UK
      Last edited by xoggoth; 7 March 2019, 18:16.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Commuters looked on in horror?

I'd have looked on, but not in horror.

There's some good stuff in that court news:

Underpants mask made my robbery pants - Court News UK
        Yeah mate but if you whacked away on your old man while she was rubbing the nub, there'd have been serious bovver! <--- and not in a good way!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          Yeah mate but if you whacked away on your old man while she was rubbing the nub, there'd have been serious bovver! <--- and not in a good way!
          Leave his dad out of it.

Comment

Disgusting it’s a women’s right to do what she wants with her body. Just another example of the patriarchy controlling women.

In fact why isn’t there a women’s masturbation room. A safe place.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Disgusting it’s a women’s right to do what she wants with her body. Just another example of the patriarchy controlling women.

In fact why isn’t there a women’s masturbation room. A safe place.
              Sexist! what about transgender persons? And those with neutral, fluid gender?

Comment

What with all this gender reassignment surgery, maybe one could have one's thingy relocated. Then you could be sitting there scratching your back and nobody would know what you were up to.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Where is she? All I can see in that picture is an empty platform!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

She was on the Hammersmith and City line in order to reach the Fallopian Tube
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X