• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting ready to head off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready to head off

for tonights gig with the band.

Happy New Year when it comes.
    Me, me, me...

You too, Cliphead
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Have a great time Cliphead - I hope you get discovered I'll be able to say I had you on my iPod back when you were nobody
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
        Have a great time Cliphead - I hope you get discovered I'll be able to say I had you on my iPod back when you were nobody
        Sorry, I thought you said "I had you on my back when you were nobody"

Good night in London was it?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Good night in London was it?

Are you talking to me?
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Are you talking to me?
            Who are you?

Comment

Who are you?
              The list is endless if you listen to the others!!

What you up to tonight wendigo? Are you curling up in the house hiding away from the merriment, or ar you taking 2007 by the balls in a crazy partay stylee?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

The list is endless if you listen to the others!!

What you up to tonight wendigo? Are you curling up in the house hiding away from the merriment, or ar you taking 2007 by the balls in a crazy partay stylee?
                We've been invited to a party around the corner, but we've got family over so relatively quiet.

I'd like to do again what a bunch of us did last year. We hired a remote cabin in the forest somewhere in the Peak District for four days, stocked up with booze and food, and had four parties.

What about you? Pubbin and clubbin?

Comment

We've been invited to a party around the corner, but we've got family over so relatively quiet.

I'd like to do again what a bunch of us did last year. We hired a remote cabin in the forest somewhere in the Peak District for four days, stocked up with booze and food, and had four parties.

What about you? Pubbin and clubbin?

Ah that cabin sounds nice - you'd feel like you'd been away for weeks being somewhere that remote.

Well we live about 30 seconds from Sunderland town centre, so we're heading out about 6ish (got my girlie face pack on as we speak)
                  Then one of our mates (round the corner) is having a party, so we'll probably head there about 9ish.
                  It wont be any different from any other night out really!

Have a great night, and try your best to get hammerred and embarrass yourself infront of the family
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                  X