• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Winds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Winds

Great start to the new year, having gone into the kitchen to find some pain killers I looked out the window to find my 6 foot panel fence all over the garden.

Originally posted by Diestl
    Great start to the new year, having gone into the kitchen to find some pain killers I looked out the window to find my 6 foot panel fence all over the garden.
    You don't live near me in Edlesborough do you?

Comment

I agree. That curry I had yesterday is still reeking havoc with my plumbing.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Why do you ask?, No im in Scotland.

Comment

"You don't live near me in Edlesborough do you?"

Wendigo lives there and was hammered last night, alledgedly he had taken offence to some bloke who cut him up on the motorway.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
            Why do you ask?, No im in Scotland.
            Oh. Well some of my neighbours lost fence panels yesterday too, as they do on a regular basis. They'll repair them with a couple of nails, as they always do, and we'll go through the whole performance again the next time jesus farts.

Comment

Working...
            X