• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dim one of your relatives been to Holland?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dim one of your relatives been to Holland?

Dutch tram ‘killer’ IS believed to have had ‘terrorist motive’ because of letter in getaway car | Daily Mail Online

'He has the IQ of a shrimp': Dutch tram attack suspect had 'a rap sheet from here to Tokyo' and was known to be 'completely mad' say locals as police investigate terrorism motive

• Gökmen Tanis is accused of opening fire on a tram in Utrecht on Monday, killing three and injuring five
    • Police release photo of Tanis, captured on tram's CCTV minutes before the shooting, sparking a manhunt
    • The assailant fled the scene but police have since arrested a suspect in the Oudernoord district of Utrecht
    • Tanis' family members in Turkey say the person targeted on the tram was a relative of the 37-year-old
    • However, Dutch prosecutors today say investigation has found no link between suspect and victims so far
    • Dutch government raised terrorism threat level to highest possible, but later lowered this to second highest
    sorry that made me laugh!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

3 dead and 3 seriously injured, and you have a laugh?
    you're a bigger klootzak than i thought.
    and that's saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

the description of his competence was funny, the situation not.

They can be separated.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        All hail the pompous professional offence taker.

IQ of a shrimp is pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

IQ of a shrimp is pretty funny.
          And positively aspirational in your case.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Won't someone think of the shrimps!

Comment

Working...
            X