• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got back from the gig

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got back from the gig

At 3am, looking forward to to some food and a dram or two but no power and won't be until sometime tomorrow. Have to empty the fridge of spoiled food and stay with friends. Feck it, off to the pub...

Hope you all have a better one.

Happy New Year Scottish Powercut
    Me, me, me...

Yeh, came back home @ 3 am last night / this morning too, I went to London wot see the fireworks on the Thames and Big Ben !! it was great.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
      Yeh, came back home @ 3 am last night / this morning too, I went to London wot see the fireworks on the Thames and Big Ben !! it was great.
      I know several people who thought the 10 minutes of fireworks were great, but not the time it took to get home.

And they said there were loads of foreigners down there. Who let them in?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
        I know several people who thought the 10 minutes of fireworks were great, but not the time it took to get home.

And they said there were loads of foreigners down there. Who let them in?

So true, there were hardly any English speaking people there, the one who spoke English had an American accent :-)

Comment

Working...
        X