• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Removing 1st 10 years off CUK?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing 1st 10 years off CUK?

Can you please delete the first 10 years of my CUK posting, I've realised they are utter tulip.

TIA

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Can you please delete the first 14 years of my CUK posting, I've realised they are utter tulip.

TIA

FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Can you please delete the first 10 years of my CUK posting, I've realised they are utter tulip.

TIA
      No no no. Everyone knows that the halycon days of "before crap moderation came in" were the best.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

TIA
        I don’t think anyone cares about old posts! They barely care about yesterday’s posts.

Saying that it’s nice to think that in a hundred years a super human will process all the cuk posts and come to the conclusion we are a bunch of pricks. God knows what he will make of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          No no no. Everyone knows that the halycon days of "before crap moderation came in" were the best.
          Amen to that Brother!

When are you going to ***** off elsewhere?
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

TIA
            First 10 years of this board or its predecessors?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Amen to that Brother!

When are you going to ***** off elsewhere?
              What? Like Switzerland?

Bring back Scotspine.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Bring back Scotspine.
                At last we agree on something.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  At last we agree on something.
                  What DS said
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

TIA
                    PM me and I'll tell you how I did it.

Comment

Working...
                    X